WORKSHOP – iSECURE
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Learn how Red Hat Ansible is delivering agility and flexibility to IT security teams and helping them automate and integrate different security solutions that can investigate and respond to threats across the organization.
December 10, 9:30 AM EST
iSECURE is a trusted Cyber Security partner to our clients and the community. We strive to ensure organizations can operate in a secure environment by offering customer services and products to meet their unique needs.
Virtual Workshop Details:
Date: December 10, 2020
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Eastern
About the Workshop
Moving to automate your IT practices is a critical first step for security. Proper automation tooling lets you apply the security you need efficiently and consistently, allowing you to concentrate on other things.
In this Workshop you can learn how Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform allows you to define your systems for enhanced security. The Workshop explains how you can use Ansible to:
- Improve your Security Team’s efficiency by 25%.
- Improve security incident mitigation by 20%
- increase security patching efficiency by 27%.
Who can Benefit?
DevOps engineers, operations engineers, systems engineers, release engineers, system administrators, developers, operations staff, network engineers, security professionals and anyone interested in IT automation.
- Introduction to Ansible Security Automation.
- How Ansible works for Security Automation.
- Understanding Modules, Tasks and Playbooks.
- Using Ansible with Various security tools such as, SIEM:QRadar/Splunk, IDS:Snort, Firewall: Check Point NGFW
- Red Hat Insights integration – analytics for your own Operating System on hacks, broken links, pushed updates, and more.
Please contact Andrea Vink at email@example.com